Founded in 1997, NuVet Labs® has been in business for 24 years in the US and Canada. At NuVet Labs®, their goal is to provide pet parents with a premium grade supplement that fills the nutritional voids that exists in many available pet foods today.
Whether you are feeding a raw diet, wet food, or kibble, NuVet Plus® helps provide complete nutritional balance to your pet’s diet.
NuVet products were carefully developed over 8 years by 3 veterinarians, a nutritional scientist, a pharmacist, and a physician. NuVet is a company you can trust, and the quality your pet deserves.
Why Choose NuVet Products?
• On the forefront of pet health since 1997
• Manufactured in a U.S. human grade pharmaceutical FDA laboratory
• Natural, human-grade ingredients
• Strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Cold-pressed process to retain the rich nutrients found in each ingredient
• Safe for cats and dogs of all ages
How does NuVet Plus® work?
NuVet works to combat free radicals and help reduce the risk of many ailments that can strike your pet.
It promotes proper function of the immune system, cardiovascular system, bone structure, nerve
systems, glands, organs, and more. It also works to protect your pet against dangerous toxins and other
harmful substances that pets encounter daily.
• Strengthens the immune system
• Alleviates itching and scratching
• Promotes healthy skin and coat
• Increases energy level
• Support healthy hips and joints
• Expands mobility and flexibility
• Improve quality of life
How does NuJoint Plus® and NuJoint DS® (Double Strength) work?
A recent study showed that 1 in 5 dogs in the US over the age of 1 are already showing signs of hip and
joint issues, regardless of breed, size or activity level. This is why it’s important to be proactive about
joint health when your pet is younger, rather than waiting until they are already experiencing issues.
NuJoint Plus works for younger pets as a preventative, and NuJoint DS is the best choice for senior pets
or pets already experiencing mobility issues. NuJoint works to...
• Protect healthy joints
• Rebuild cartilage
• Lubricate joints
• Expand mobility & flexibility
• Improve quality of life
Here are some often overlooked everyday occurrences that impact our pets’ joints:
• Small dogs and cats frequently jump up and down off furniture their whole life.
• Growing pets need support for developing bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
• Large breed dogs go through growth spurts that are tough on their tendons and ligaments.
• Working breeds get frequent wear and tear on their joints. A preventative can help ensure they get as many active years as possible.
NuVet supplements are only available through a qualified pet professional.
Not available in stores!
You will need our exclusive access code to order: 72303
You may call Toll Free 800-474-7044 and speak to a real person,
Save up to 15% with Auto-Ship
The NuVet Auto-Ship program allows you to receive a 15% discount on NuVet Plus® and ensures you don’t run out of supply when you’re getting low. You will continue to receive the 15% discount on all future orders.
Dosage: 1 wafer per day for dogs 5 lbs and over. 1/2 wafer if under 5 lbs.